Marketers are always willing to test their skills at storytelling. Many have even tried their hand at writing a movie script. If you are like me you love Hollywood storytelling at its best. The following is a list with some of my favorite movies. Each movie tells a story and often includes a lesson that every marketer can use as a take away. What are the lessons? Think about it and tell me what your favorite movies might mean to marketing your product or service.
Marketing Lessons from Classic Movies
The following list is not in my order of preference because I love each one for what it brings to me – life lessons and marketing ideas.
- Goodfellas: Loyalty
- The Maltese Falcon: Suspense
- Dark Passage: Adaptability
- The Shawshank Redemption: Perseverance
- Do The Right Thing: Diversity
- The Godfather II: Betrayal
- Tootsie: Surprise
- The King of New York: Good vs Evil
View original post 44 more words